祝福網

首頁 > 學習 > 英語 / 正文

We hoped

2022-12-21 英語
1. We'd like to express our desire to establishbusiness relationship with you on the basis ofquality, mutually benefit and exchange of neededgoods .

  我們希望在保證質量、互利和交易對方需要的商品的基礎上與您建立業務關系。

  2 .In order to extend our export business to yourcountry we wish to enter direct business relations with you.

  為了擴大我們在貴國的出口業務,我們希望與您建立直接的貿易關系。

  3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .

  我們希望建立互利貿易關系。

  4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.

  我們期待著進一步保持愉快的商業關系。

  5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

  我們的希望是與您保持可觀的業務往來。

  6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

  我們期待著盡快收到你的報價。

  7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

  我希望你能看到我們實際上做出了最大的讓價。

  8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

  在您方便的時候,我們希望與您洽談業務。

  9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

  我們真的很想和你一起買賣皮鞋。

  10.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shallbe able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.

  我們期待您的及時反饋,并相信我們將通過相互合作進行越來越多的交易。

  11.I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

  希望我們能一起做生意,期待盡快得到你的回答。

  12.I hoped we can cooperate happily.

  希望我們合作愉快。

  13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.

  我希望我們能繼續合作。

  14 .We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of bothparties.

  我們真誠地希望雙方都能對這筆交易感到滿意。

  15.We hoped that this market trend will continue.

  希望市場形勢能繼續保持。

  Part Two

  16 .It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let

  us have your reply soon.

  我希望你能仔細考慮這件事,并盡快給我們一個答復。

  17 .We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.

  我希望你能公平地處理我們的請求。

  18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.

  希望盡快得到你的回復。

  19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.

  我們期待您盡快回復。

  20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submitfor arbitration.

  希望爭端能通過友好協商而不是仲裁來解決。

  21. We look forward to your settlement at early date .

  希望大家盡快結算。

  22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

  感謝您的早日結算。

  23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.

  希望盡快解決債權問題。

  24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .

  希望以后不會有這樣的麻煩。

  25 .We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

  我們期待您盡快給我們一個相對較低的價格。

  26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

  我們希望這件事能得到滿意的結果。

  27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

  我不希望這個不愉快的事故能阻礙我們未來的生意。

  28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.

  我們希望這件事不會影響我們良好的關系和未來的業務。

  29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.

  希望這項業務對我們雙方都有好處。

  30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.

  希望這次事故不會傷害我們的良好關系。

精品小說推薦: 昔日落魄少年被逐出家族,福禍相依得神秘老者相助,從此人生路上一片青雲! 我行我瀟灑,彰顯我性格! 彆罵小爺拽,媳婦多了用車載! 妹紙一聲好歐巴,轉手就是摸摸大! “不要嘛!” 完整內容請點擊辣手仙醫

Tags:商務英語

網站分類
標簽列表