祝福網

首頁 > 學習 > 英語 / 正文

商務英語口語900句(十八)

2023-02-16 英語

此系列為商務英語口語900句,一次一個單元,中英文對照,讓你輕輕松松學會商務英語。下面是祝福網整理的商務英語口語900句(十八),歡迎閱讀。

>>>點擊下載音頻

  Unit Nineteen 保險

Part One

531. Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% ( at 110% of the invoice value).

請給我們這批貨物在發票金額上加10%的保險(即發票金額為110%)

532.We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.

我們要求根據實際對我們訂購的貨物按發票金額120%投保水漬險

533.Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.

請保留附件表所列出的貨物

534.For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value.

對這批貨,我們要按發票金額110%投保破損險

535.Our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.

我們公司要按發票金額110%投保

536.Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.

請按合同金額120%對電扇投保

537.The machines are to be unsured against all risks.

機器不確定所有風險

538.We only cover FPA and war risk.

我們僅保平安險和戰爭險

539.There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage .FPA will be good enough.

航行中不是精致的貨物不易受損,所以平安險就足夠了

540.Our goods are very valuable , so I want insure against all risks.

我們的貨物非常貴重,所以我要保所有險

541.We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.

我們只對這批貨所有損失做個方案

542.I’d like to get a AR insurance policy. That way , we will be covered for any kind of loss or damage.

我想獲得AR保險條例,也就是說我們要涉及各種丟失或損失

543.I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. Please extend the coverage to include TPND.

恐怕這種運輸條件僅有水漬險范圍太窄,請另加盜竊和提貨不著險

544.Would you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon next month?

你對我們下月從上海到里斯本的貨物投保了嗎

545.Can you cover our goods against breakage?

你能保證我們的貨物免于破損嗎

546.We should be glad if you would provide cover of $390,000 on computers, in transit from Tokyo to Beijing.

如果你能提供我們從東京到北京的計算機390,000美金的保險,我們將非常高興

547.Please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of “ Butterfly” sewing machines, sailing for New York.

請給我們到紐約的5,000套“蝴蝶”牌縫紉機按300,000美金投保一切險

548.Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued $20,000.

請為我們就200套高質量家具按20,000美金投一切險

549.We wishes to insure against all risks for the sum of $1,500 on 3 cases glassware.

我們希望能為3箱玻璃按1,500美金金額投保一切險

550.We shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods to Canada, and shall be glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policy for $70,000 to cover these shipments.

我們將不久出口皮革品到加拿大,若為這批貨按70,000美金投保海運一切險將使我們非常高興

Part Two

551.Please give us the policy rates for FPA coverage and for WPA coverage.

請給我們關于平安險和水漬險的投保率方案

552.We require the current insurance rates for land transportation.

我們需要陸地運輸的當前投保率

553.I have some glassware to be ship to Hongkong. What risks should I cover?

我有貨要運到香港,我要保什么險

554.What is the insurance premium for these goods ?

這些貨要多少保險費

555.We need to send a shipment to England. We want to find out about your marine nsurance.

我們有船到英國,我們想知道你們的海運險

556.Please let us know the premium of breakage.

請告訴我們破損險的保險費

557.What kind of insurance do you usually provide ?

你們通常提供哪一種保險

558.What kind of insurance can you suggest for these goods? We don’t want to take the risk of losing money because of under unsurance.

請建議一下這些貨要哪種保險,我們不愿有因未投保而受損失的風險

559.I have a batch of glassware to be shipped in the fourth quarter, but I don’t know what risks should be covered. I would like to know some details and your advice of course will be highly appreciated. 精品小說推薦: 昔日落魄少年被逐出家族,福禍相依得神秘老者相助,從此人生路上一片青雲! 我行我瀟灑,彰顯我性格! 彆罵小爺拽,媳婦多了用車載! 妹紙一聲好歐巴,轉手就是摸摸大! “不要嘛!” 完整內容請點擊辣手仙醫

Tags:商務英語口語900句   商務英語口語   英語口語練習

網站分類
標簽列表